Welcome to Reach Physiotherapy.
Focusing on Pediatric and Pelvic health physiotherapy.
Struggling with continence or low back pain? Aging or recent childbirth alone are no reason to be experiencing these issues. The good news is, a pelvic health physiotherapist can work with your to find solutions that work for you and help you return to your activities and life. Starting with personalized consultation, assessment, treatment, we will get you back to whatever it is that you want to do.
Sometimes kids need help from a physiotherapist too. Whether they are learning new skills and movements or recovering from an injury, they have unique needs and require the right combination of knowledge and experience in a physiotherapist. Someone who knows how to work with your child to get the most out of their physiotherapy sessions.
We are dedicated to providing one-on-one physiotherapy sessions where the focus is on your goals, and where your physiotherapist is with you every step of the way.
And if you are finding it a little difficult to get out to a clinic because of mobility issues or the hectic life of a new mom, it is not a problem. We come to see you in the comfort of your home.
- Sep 11, 2017 A most unusual sports injury - diastasis rectus abdominis Sep 11, 2017
- Oct 12, 2016 Everyone has to grow up someday - how growing bigger can create challenges for teens with cerebral palsy Oct 12, 2016
- Sep 29, 2016 Mental imagery enhances physical performance in sport and rehabilitation Sep 29, 2016
- Sep 29, 2016 Idiopathic toe-walking- what does that even mean? Sep 29, 2016
- Jun 22, 2016 Hamstring strain injuries are very common and are frequently recurring - Here's why Jun 22, 2016
- Jun 2, 2016 Our population is growing and not in a good way Jun 2, 2016
- May 30, 2016 Core strength vs. core control - Why is it so important to cycling and triathlon? May 30, 2016