Welcome to Reach Physiotherapy.
Focusing on paediatric physiotherapy.
Sometimes children and teens need a little help from a physiotherapist. Whether your child needs a little extra help reaching their developmental milestones, has experienced an injury, or has a condition that requires more regular treatment, we can help. We work with people from birth to young adulthood and use a combination of hands-on treatment, exercise, and functional training to help your child reach their goals. Our sessions are all one-on-one with a physiotherapist and while we are with you and your child, you have 100% of our attention.
Are you experiencing incontinence or pelvic pain? Good news, they can be treated, and you can get better. A pelvic health physiotherapist can work with your to find solutions that work for you and help you return to your activities and life. Starting with personalized consultation, assessment, treatment, we will get you back to whatever it is that you want to do.
We are dedicated to providing one-on-one physiotherapy sessions where the focus is on your goals, and where your physiotherapist is with you every step of the way.
- Sep 11, 2017 A most unusual sports injury - diastasis rectus abdominis Sep 11, 2017
- Oct 12, 2016 Everyone has to grow up someday - how growing bigger can create challenges for teens with cerebral palsy Oct 12, 2016
- Sep 29, 2016 Mental imagery enhances physical performance in sport and rehabilitation Sep 29, 2016
- Sep 29, 2016 Idiopathic toe-walking- what does that even mean? Sep 29, 2016
- Jun 2, 2016 Our population is growing and not in a good way Jun 2, 2016